Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some cool tacticals

November was a hectic month, three shows; Spirt of Steel in Knoxville, Tulsa Arms Show the largest Gun Show in the country with 3700 tables, plenty of knives and all kinds of cool stuff and NYCKS in New Jersey.  I ended up setting up/selling at all of them which is unusual since for many shows I just go to cruise the isles and buy.  After these shows it was Thanksgiving and a trip to the in-laws.  I have been busy and subsequently I have been remiss in posting.

Anyway, I picked up a lot of very nice knives.  I did especially well acquiring knives within the Tactical genre from some great makers so I though I would share.  Here are single prospective pictures of many of the new knives, for multiple pictures you'll have to go to my website Knifeology.com .






Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment