Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ragnarock 2 by Deryk Munroe

I have long followed the career of Deryk Munroe.  We first met at the Eugene OR show probably 20+ years ago.  He, along with his better half, Jana, was set up at a table behind a friend of mine.  I hung out there most of the show.  He had the most beautiful knife that was beyond my budget.  This was when Deryk was making "Art Knives".  I drooled over it the entire show.  I have since had many of Deryk's knives, his tactical pieces many of which you can see here; http://www.knifeology.com/derykmunroecusto.html.

This is a recent delivery that is quite spectacular.  It is the Ragnarock 2 featuring a blade of CPM-S35VN, 6AL4V Titanium frame, carved and copper inlaid backbar, copper inlays, Titanium screws, white Timascus pocket clip and a "Ghost" finish.












No comments:

Post a Comment